Grief Share - Loss of a Spouse
Loss of a Spouse is a 2-hour seminar for people grieving a spouse’s death. It will be held Saturday, June 22, 2019 from 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall of Southgate Baptist Church, 2111 S. Center Blvd., Springfield, OH 45506. There is no cost.
The seminar features video interviews with counselors, grief experts, and widowed men and women. They offer helpful insights on:
• What to expect in the days to come
• How to deal with the loneliness
• What to do with your spouse’s belongings
• Why it won’t always hurt this much
• And other practical help for dealing with the challenges of losing a spouse
Everyone who attends will receive a booklet with helpful short readings on how to live with grief and eventually rebuild your life.
For more information, call (937) 342-3738 or email SouthgateGriefShare@gmail.com or view the GriefShare site.
Date / Time
Fellowship Hall; Kitchen; Room 102, 103, 210-211
Registration closed on Sunday, June 23, 2019